Sub-Ohm Warning!

Readers who are building very low ohm coils must be aware of the risks in regards to batteries and inhalation.
Please read THIS POST for more information.

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Aspire revvo help

Discussion in 'Cloud Chasing & Sub Ohming' started by welshman68, Aug 3, 2019.

1. welshman68

welshman68 Postman

2. Aqua Vape
  3. MrDJ

MrDJ Legend

at 83watts you should have mahoosive clouds especially with 80vg

ive not got the mod but do have the original tank which ive not used for about a year but used to get big clouds.
    could you tell us exactly what it shows on screen as with these settings VW/VV/Bypass/CPS/TCR you should be in VW variable wattage mode.

4. welshman68

welshman68 Postman

Hi thanks for your reply
    I am just using wattage mode I have not touched the others

5. Vampire Blood
  6. MrDJ

MrDJ Legend

not sure what it could be then. is the mod fully charged as it will drop wattage the lower the battery strength goes.

7. welshman68

welshman68 Postman

Think I charged it to 3 thirds full as I could not wait any longer
    It's back on charge now so I see how it goes if no joy I may change the coil
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  8. welshman68

welshman68 Postman

I have been Charing the last quarter of battery for 5 hours and 40 mins ... Is this normal?

9. Tazz

Tazz Veteran

Hi. No that does not sound normal at all. I have the Revvo tank and although a bit airy its not shy on the vapour production. That mod should have only taken max an hour to get there from that level at the 2 amp charge it is capable of. Did it eventually get to full charge? What is your chargers rating? How many amps? Even just a 1 amp would not take anywhere near that time.
    Even at half charge your mod should be supplying plenty to make clouds. Of all my mods none when getting to the bottom third or quater of power really show signs like only delivering a small puff from any of my tanks.

10. welshman68

welshman68 Postman

Thanks ignore the full battery icon I took pic whilst in motion and it's still on the last bar to charge ,as you can see it's been on charge for over 15 hours...do I need a new battery?

Attached Files:

11. MrDJ

MrDJ Legend

sounds like a dodgy battery.
    if its brand new most take around 4-5 hours to fully charge but then after that 2-3 hours max but it does depend on what charge you are using.
    are you using a mains plug and if so is it the vape lead that came with the mod or a phone lead.
    or are you charging via usb on computer as this will take longer.

also your screen shows 4.17V (anyone, is that the battery strength or the volt wattage readout)???
    now i dont use voltage at all as coils are ratted in wattage its easier to show wattage on screen.
    just my first mod i picked up i changed to volts and 4.7v for me is 36watts so are you really running it at 83watts. this is all just guesswork. can you get wattage to show on your screen. sometimes its 3 clicks but as ive not used that mod you might need to go into menu to change it to wattage readout.

12. MrDJ

MrDJ Legend

worth a look