What's new

Aspire cleito tank

Around halfway down the juice holes, maybe not even that far down. Essentially not so low so that the cotton gets a chance to get dry.
Unfortunately, because of its consumption this means filling it pretty frequently, but I'd rather do that than screw the coil by burning it.
It's not too bad for me because the Cleito is one of a few im using at any one time,(I don't use the Cleito all the time either).
I fill my TFV4 mini more frequently though. 8-10 toots on that and I'm filling it. I still really enjoy them both though.

Around halfway down the juice holes, maybe not even that far down. Essentially not so low so that the cotton gets a chance to get dry.
Unfortunately, because of its consumption this means filling it pretty frequently, but I'd rather do hat than screw the coil by burning it.
It's not too bad for me because the Cleito is one of a few im using at any one time,(I don't use the Cleito all the time either).
I fill my TFV4 mini more frequently though. 8-10 toots on that and I'm filling it. I still really enjoy them both though.
Thanks for the help tonight mate. Appreciate it.

Anytime bud. It's a good place to be here for the most part.
It's been really valuable. I've met some really helpful folk, yourself included and discovered some amazing juice. I live in a small town over 100 miles from the nearest b&m so getting good reliable info from here has really made the difference.

Thanks John! Your comments were a huge help! Hmmm god it's so hard picking a sub ohm tank. I just don't want something that eats battery. Cleito does seem great but juice guzzling is a concern.
Do. Not. Get. The. Tfv4 then

My favourite tank but it's a physco with juice [emoji100] [emoji23]

It's been really valuable. I've met some really helpful folk, yourself included and discovered some amazing juice. I live in a small town over 100 miles from the nearest b&m so getting good reliable info from here has really made the difference.

I'm with you on that. I'm a big city boy who moved to the middle of nowhere some years ago.
Kinda fell into vaping when every other way of trying to stop smoking failed. Went into the nearest b and m, got totally ripped off on a Kanger Evod and juice, went back to the same shop 2/3 times for juice then started researching on YouTube , online vendors and ended up here. The Internet is your friend when you're in the sticks.

@MrDJ who posted on this thread earlier is a font of useful information when it comes to vendors.

I just tried to paste the link to his list of trusted hardware and liquid vendor threads but I'm on my phone and it didn't work.

He'll pick this up and oblige i'm sure [emoji6]

This forum should be included in pamphlets from smoking cessation clinics! Really. Out and about today, filling a tank in a restaurant and a member of staff started quizzing me and was so grateful when I told her about POTV. She had tried some cigalikes and some cheap vape pen but couldn't get on with it so went back on the smokes and she was amazed by the flavours I told her about!

Back to Cleitos -- I find that because the wicking is so efficient, I can vape the tank right down to virtually empty and it's the same with my Steam Engines which also have great wicking coils.
I would also advise not priming at all, just fill up and leave it alone for ten to twenty minutes, maybe less, and you're good to go! Over priming can result in a flooded coil and spitback. As always, YMMV ;-)

Last edited:
Whats everyones opinion on the coils. To me the .4 coils are just so much better than the .2. does anyone else get this or is it just me ?

Whats everyones opinion on the coils. To me the .4 coils are just so much better than the .2. does anyone else get this or is it just me ?
I'm on a fixed wattage mod so I haven't even bothered with the 0.2 coils. In saying that, from what I've read, the 0.2 coils seems to spit back alot.

Back
Top Bottom