What's new

Aspire cleito tank

Even better! [emoji5]

Ok so first go on this tank is giving a really unpleasant oily taste!

If it's the .2 coil they taste like crap for the first tank or so in my experience / like rubber.
The .4 not so bad. I found that if I take the coils out of the foil a day/couple of days before I plan on using it that helps.
The Cleito is a cracking tank overall. Wise purchase.

If you broke the stock glass it is a 100% guarantee you would break the 5ml one!
Bulges like Beyonce's ass.

Also - oily = needs a real good clean normally, with milton etc. but never heard issue on cleito?

If it's the .2 coil they taste like crap for the first tank or so in my experience / like rubber.
The .4 not so bad. I found that if I take the coils out of the foil a day/couple of days before I plan on using it that helps.
The Cleito is a cracking tank overall. Wise purchase.
I'm using the 0.4 coils. I'll run a couple tanks through it see if it helps. That shouldn't take long considering how quickly this thing seems to guzzle juice. I've taken one out the blister pack and you can really smell the oil on it. I'll leave it to sit out and see what happens. Cheers!

If you broke the stock glass it is a 100% guarantee you would break the 5ml one!
Bulges like Beyonce's ass.

Also - oily = needs a real good clean normally, with milton etc. but never heard issue on cleito?
I broke it pulling it free from the O rings. Didn't drop it but I'm loving the comparison to Beyonce! Haha

Which bit needs cleaned? the tank?

I broke it pulling it free from the O rings. Didn't drop it but I'm loving the comparison to Beyonce! Haha

Which bit needs cleaned? the tank?

If the o rings are stuck just leave them there, but make sure they're still there after you've cleaned it. I clean using warm water and a tiny bit of washing liquid then give them a good rinse. A couple of my glass tanks have had the o rings stuck to the glass for some time- comes with the territory when they're getting hot I suppose.

Sometimes tanks come covered in machine oil from the factory, but like John said I've not found that to be the case with the Cleito.
However, as I've got an OCD I always clean new tanks before using them.

I've got a big standard evic mini tron S . Would you recommend I go for the Cleito or the Triton 2? Which is better flavour wise? Are they temp controlled? Can you lock the the ohms in?

Evic Mini rocks! Handle the Cleito on 04 ohm, no issue.
Can't comment on Triton 2 but heard 'not great'.....don't quote me, may be talking rubbish.

Cleito is good for flavour & clouds BUT I am going to be honest here.....drinks juice & eats batteries in my current experience.
Using Sigelei 75 but just switched to Evic Mini this evening so cannot fully comment device vrs tank.

Sorry - update - my coils are Kanthal, I do power, TC can bolt.
Not sure if Cleito has TC coils - maybe others can advise?

Evic mini is a great little mod (as is the Sigelei 75), and the .4 coil, with a sweet spot of around 50-55w IMO, will be fine. The .2 it'll still handle,but you'll be right at the top of the devices capabilities. This'll chew through your batteries for you and stress the device if you're doing it all the time.

It's like my car will do about 120 mph, but I don't do that all the time. If I did it'd probably break pretty quickly. Similar principle applies.

Again John is quite correct that the Cleito chews juice, as does the Crown, Herakles plus, TFV4 etc etc. Massive clouds= massive juice consumption.

As far as I'm aware there are no TC coils for the Cleito yet but I could be wrong. Locking ohms has nothing to do with the tank as this is all down to your device.

Have a look around and see what works for you, just remember that if you're after big vapour production that your juice consumption will increase a lot.

Back
Top Bottom