What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

anyone know where to buy the tobeco mini supertank in Europe?

drugarth

Postman
Hi,

Normally I MTL on my Kabuki's but I would like to try out high wattage/sub-ohm vaping, just to see if I like it.
I like tanks which are small and in the color black. As this is just an experiment for me I would also like it to be cheap :D

The one that got my attention is the Tobeco mini supertank.....it's only $20, gets alot of praise and is pretty small and comes in black......but I can find it only in the US.
When I order there it will add $10 shipping costs and if I am unlucky (which I have been with my last 2 shipments) another $20 in import taxes. That puts it a bit over the top......so any1 know where to get the black version in EU, or from somewhere (china?) with free shipping?? (without shipping costs it stays below the import tax limit)

Escape2vapour have just got them in. Been looking myself and just found this today.

Back
Top Bottom