What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Another Noob question

jae71

Initiate
I've recently purchased a coolfire 4 plus and uwell crown tank. Now my Noob question is would my mod be OK for sub ohm ING a 0.5 coil at say 65 watts. Sorry to be a pain, I have read up on ohms law and used a calculator but I'm still unsure of the amps my battery can safely handle.

All replies appreciated

Does thecoolfire plus top out at 70w or 75w? I would expect your battery to drain pretty quickly at 65w.

It tops out at 70 watt, the guy in the shop set it up for me at 67 watt as he said that was where the flavour was coming through. Personally I find it a bit hot, maybe that's sub homing though. And your right about it draining the battery. Great as long as I'm safe I will feel more at ease with it now.

Thanks for the link, think I'll invest in an rba deck and give it a go with say a 1.0 ohm coil and see how I get on with that, may not have such a drain on the battery but still give me plenty of cloud.

Back
Top Bottom