What's new

Another battery question

marcgee

Postman
Hi all ,
I am just about to buy a new set of 18650 batteries ,the LG ones off torchy on eBay and was wondering what the difference was between the 30a and 40a is and which ones should I buy ? I will be using these in a stringray x mod and my eleaf 100 if this helps to know .Thanks in advance.

23e5a89d80a4cd57c4acf99bc32ec52b.jpg
new battery charts from ecf.

Hi again
Correct me if I'm wrong the Lg HB2 looks the best batteries to use , what I really wanted to know as I am new to this is would I be better off buying 30a or 40a batteries to use in a stingray x mod

Hi again
Correct me if I'm wrong the Lg HB2 looks the best batteries to use , what I really wanted to know as I am new to this is would I be better off buying 30a or 40a batteries to use in a stingray x mod

It really depends on what your trying to do with the mod - there aren't any batteries with a decent life that will hit 40a.
Most people with a Mech mod would reccomend the VTC4's or Samsung 25R's, don't forget to read the information at the top of the chart...

Thanks Tubby for the info as I said I'm new to this, all I am hoping for the battery is to put in my mod and fire up my rda and get reasonable clouds , I'm not concerned about getting the lowest ohms possible just down to about 0.2 ish ......

Back
Top Bottom