What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Advice please

Bbuck27

Postman
Hey guys sorry in advance if this is a daft question I have my first mech on its way and was wondering if it's possible to run a sub ohm 0.5 coil in a any anyvapes davide protank I want to sub ohm but can't afford a dripper as of yet and can any one recommend a method for building a sub ohm coil from 32g a1 kanthal thanks in advance guys for your time and advice

Bbuck27

Sent from my LT26i using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Save your money for a dripper bro persevere for now

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

If you go looking you can pick up a dripper for less than a fiver. It might not be great but it would do the job and tide you over until you could afford better

A protank won't have the air flow to run a 0.5 ohm coil. There's also the issue of the rubber grommet in the base of the coil which is probably going to burn as the coil heats up.

Lots of drippers available for not a lot of cash that are going to give you a much better experience than trying to modify a protank coil.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

A protank won't have the air flow to run a 0.5 ohm coil. There's also the issue of the rubber grommet in the base of the coil which is probably going to burn as the coil heats up.

Lots of drippers available for not a lot of cash that are going to give you a much better experience than trying to modify a protank coil.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

UD (Youde) Igo-L RDA Dripper - P-Vaper - Home Of Moe's Potions & Ruthless E-Juice UK - Electronic Cig, E-Liquid Mods & Vaporizers

£7.25

Yeah thought that might of been the answer thanks any ways guys I'll just have to bite the bullet and get a dripper oh well wait till the missus finds out lol

Sent from my LT26i using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom