What's new

Advice for mid range wattage tank

@Ebony I'm embarrassed to say I don't know if I prefer dl or mtl. Haven't got a clue how I could tell.

@JAC Vapour can you offer advice on coils. I use a uwell crown with a 0.25 coil. I'm prob not getting the most out of it because I vape it at 40w. Also does the tank come with a coil..if so which one.

Sorry autocorrect got Dtl

I’ve included the tank page for JV. They have new coils out for mtl, which they are presently beta testing. At the moment I’m preferring the .5ohm dtl coil. But I still like mtl and I like to sub ohm. I plan to try out the new coils in the future. I ran the dtl coil at 25w. I’m gonna say it the damn coil is nice and is my adv.

@Ebony I'm embarrassed to say I don't know if I prefer dl or mtl. Haven't got a clue how I could tell.

@JAC Vapour can you offer advice on coils. I use a uwell crown with a 0.25 coil. I'm prob not getting the most out of it because I vape it at 40w. Also does the tank come with a coil..if so which one.
I think unwell is a dtl tank. You must like sub ohm vaping. Don’t really matter what you like. I do both and my fav coil is the 0.5 ohm dtl coil. In my opinion it’s the bomb.com

JV, allow you to buy & try, so if you don’t like you send it back within the first two wks and you get refunded. One of the best customer service I’ve encountered

As above you can buy and try, if it's not for you, you can return, the DL on the S22 runs at 25w-30w, it's a more of a restricted DL, the 1.0 DL is a 4mm bore and the 0.5ohm is 5mm, your other tanks will probably be around 6mm bore. The 0.5 ohm coil will be the closest to what you're used to. When trying the coils don't use more than 2 of the first pack and you can still return them as well.

@JAC Vapour that's amazing customer services. Very impressive. That's fed clinched the deal for me.

I haven't got a scooby about bore sizes so I will trust you may have a better idea of this then me. I'll order today .

Thanks everyone. Much appreciated.

The tanks mentioned here are mtl/restricted dtl. I’m not sure there is such thing as a tank running at 40w and not chucking out clouds.

I’ve had a quick look round and the cleito uses .4 ohm coils (40-60w).

I’ve linked a non tpd version because I believe at 40w you will be drinking the juice (although I mtl so am clueless)

https://www.lepetitvapoteur.com/en/clearomisers/3607-cleito-exo-tank-aspire.html

I had a evic primo and and a uwell crown v1. Vaping at 40w. I use the stock coils at 0.2 / 0.3....cant quite remember

Would you anyone be able to recommend me an alternative tank. Mainly for flavour as I vape in the office - even when I'm not supposed to and can't be throwing out clouds. Prefer stock coils as I don't have patience for building after trying for a while...

I believe @MrDJ uses stock coils (and has experience using a S22). I’m way out of my depth on dtl ...

Wow, I’m slow (or easily distracted) that response wasn’t there when I started ... looks like you’ve made your decision :)

I believe @MrDJ uses stock coils (and has experience using a S22). I’m way out of my depth on dtl ...
ive only used the S22 tank on the fixed S22 mod but its a great little tank and for life expectancy some of the best little coils ive used.
my main tanks (10 of them) are all crowns and all used at 50-60watts but im still using the S22 daily at work. ive replaced the coil 3 times now since i got the kit and that was back in october/november. im only using the 0.5 coil at work and gives great flavour of my grape ice im using.
the coils can be used on other mods and heres the wattage range:
ive not tried the newer coils which are still on beta testing.
1ohm MTL = 12-18w
1ohm DTL = 18-25w
0.5ohm DTL = 20-30w
0.15ohm TC ONLY = 25-35w

Got myself a eleaf ikuun i80 recently and love it..very similar to the wismec p80 except it has a built in battery and is super quite when you fire it..unlike p80 that has a loud click the eleaf is super quite both are squeeze type firing mods and battery on eleaf lasts me about 2.5 days adv.

Back
Top Bottom