Vape Superstore
What's new

0.8mm kanthal

Thought I saw you on ukvc, I see you've met Steve ;). He lives about ten miles away from me and was the one who got me into cloud chasing.properly xD the bastard has moved on faster than me though. Must admit, some of.his builds I do cringe at, and oh God... the whole cci thing. Hahahaha!!! Still need to do my intro video on there. Woops. D:

yeah that was a bit cringe as im friends with Yosh one of the Admins on CCI, Steve is a complete mentalist, did you see them doing the cinnamon chalenge the other day.....

I cba making my own, tempted to just go buy some VG from Boots and add flavour no nic

Sent From Within A Plume Of Vapour...

thats pretty much what i do mate, i just add a bit of nic for when im not chasing

Ya pussy ;) get the 24mg out and relish in nic Buzz!
Btw, what's your setup these days?!

i cant take it anymore, this last batch feels around 8-10mg and my head is swimming lol.

ive a few different setups at the min mate, my 19g nichrome is the 0.05 build ive a 20g clapton at 0.10, a 22g parallel at 0.09, i tend to stay in the 0.12 - 0.08 range for my tastes

Vape Superstore
nothing too exciting dual 6/5 wrap 1.0 x 0.1mm ribbon dual tinman

0.53 ohms

50/50 powwow sauce 12mg ss rope and mesh
no wait to heat up now !!
loads of flavour Raguri roballan

Attachments

• dual tinman 1.jpg
    dual tinman 1.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 196
  • dual tinman 2.jpg
    dual tinman 2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 195
nothing too exciting dual 6/5 wrap 1.0 x 0.1mm ribbon dual tinman

0.53 ohms

50/50 powwow sauce 12mg ss rope and mesh
no wait to heat up now !!
loads of flavour @Raguri @roballan

Very Cool, I'm still getting my head round it cant believe that four wraps which obviously looks like an 8wrap .32 comes out at 0.3 im like wtf, and the speed at which the coils light up and how much they light up is down right mental :)

edit 2mm drill bit.

Last edited:
Vape Green
jeez at ADV comments, I'm just going to try one coil at the moment dont trust myself only just put a bloody build in the zenith last night n all :)

is this the last time you will see this hand? :)

f6a9278e-3c33-4a1b-a3d4-3c7209bf1b1c.jpg

i really want a Zenith v2, its built for beasty coils, i like the idea of a dual or quad 20g parallel build

Very Cool, I'm still getting my head round it cant believe that four wraps which obviously looks like an 8wrap .32 comes out at 0.3 im like wtf, and the speed at which the coils light up and how much they light up is down right mental :)

edit 2mm drill bit.

have you vaped it yet.......gonna have to bankroll ZT at this rate.....eats the sauce faster than a v8 2barrel quad carb !

The Electronic Cigarette Company
just realised I'm vaping at 33watts......shit my dna30 build is going to take even longer at this rate.

have you vaped it yet.......gonna have to bankroll @ZT at this rate.....eats the sauce faster than a v8 2barrel quad carb !

Aye was thinking the same thing even with this high ohm by most nutters in this threads standards 0.3 eats juice at quite a rate dont think I can afford this lol a crazy vape though heh

Zenith chugging
11-1.jpg

n who the feck is this tit :)
12.jpg

EDIT 18mg powwow isnt going in this, id pass out I reckon.

Last edited:
AcmeFog
Vape Club
Aye was thinking the same thing even with this high ohm by most nutters in this threads standards 0.3 eats juice at quite a rate dont think I can afford this lol a crazy vape though heh

Zenith chugging
11-1.jpg

n who the feck is this tit :)
12.jpg

EDIT 18mg powwow isnt going in this, id pass out I reckon.

cant see the pics due to work internet filter, but yeah it does get pretty pricey, if i didnt make my own i couldnt afford to do it, i get through 10ml to 20ml a day, more if i have a good power cloud session lol

dread to think what the inevitable dry hit would be like !

not what i would describe as fun lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom