What's new

Yihi's Temperature Control Chip - SX350J

Never got any chips that had the ribbon fault, only had chips with the screen lock up when in temp mode. Send your chip back to evolv and have them send you a new one, or better yet get them to send you a new chip and then sell it ;)

That is how Evolv described the ribbon fault in the data sheet 16/10/14, was it a supplier or Evolv that sent you faulty ones back?

Never got any chips that had the ribbon fault, only had chips with the screen lock up when in temp mode. Send your chip back to evolv and have them send you a new one, or better yet get them to send you a new chip and then sell it ;)

Not going to flog it off to someone when I have absolutely no confidence in its reliability.
I'll just order a SX Mini board and have a play around with it to make up for all the trauma I suffered with the DNA40 :D

Just got done building with the SX Mini. Chip is astounding. Easily the best I've ever used. Surprised I haven't seen them used more often here!! Definitely going to grab one of these when available. Fully confident in Yihi over Evolv at this point

I can't wait to get my hands on a decent Temp Chip, but, I wish they would put it in the SX 60/100W format rather than the not so mini! I am still messing around with the mini trying to make it work, in terms of layout, in a box without having the screen sideways. Not easy!

Definitely +1 for YiHI at the minute, their boards continue to impress- even if you don't want/use the silly power.
I am not impressed with Evolv at the minute. My DNA 40 did a good impression of a Cloupor:diy: and died 5 mins after putting a Kanthal build in(it did 2 weeks on Ni!) and now I have a char-grilled board. Support (if you can call it that) from Evolv has been nothing short of terrible. They seem to have lost interest in the modders now they are in cahoots with the big chinese names IMHO.

I wonder if it could be a feature made available through an update for the existing boards. Fingers crossed :)

!!

SX Mini M-Class aka SX Mini with temperature control and some awesome looking new colours, top of my list of vape stuffs to buy

20150204220226_48651.jpg20150207230237_40400.jpg

The M class is more comfortable and is available in more designs than the original S Class. Plus, the M Class now comes with temperature control to create an unparalleled vaping experience.

Features:

• YiHiEcigar SX350J processor
  • Temperature control Joule mode: 10J-50J (200 - 580 F/ 100 - 300 C)
  • Max 120W
  • Single and dual battery capability
  • Single battery 60W regulated, 85W in bypass mode
  • Dual Battery 120W regulated base
  • Output Voltage: 1.0 - 9.5 Volts
  • Resistance: 0.08 ohm - 3.0 ohm
  • Buck & Boost
  • DC-DC Converter
  • Three modes: powerful, standard, soft
  • Charges via USB
  • Stainless steel and high-quality aluminum body
  • Ergonomic design
  • Smallest available device pushing 120 watts
  • Gravity sensor system
  • Up-gradable software
  • Graphic user interface
  • Reverse polarity, output short, low resistance, low battery voltage, and overheat protection

Back
Top Bottom