What's new

Yes another DNA 30 build lol

mk73

Postman
Hi just finished my latest DNA 30 box mod but this time it's a compact small enclosure (Hammond 1590A) with a panasonic 18650B batt and fat daddy spring loaded 510 connector with a shapeways full display and button facia.
As you can see it's nice and small but still has a brilliant battery life have showed it in my hand so you know what I mean about size and against my chi you in 18500 with a kayfun nano hope you like ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1402668169.520889.jpgImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1402668183.023952.jpgImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1402668201.576798.jpgImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1402668216.039378.jpgImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1402668228.504445.jpgImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1402668240.473309.jpgImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1402668251.605633.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I have one of those exact fascias on the way as well
Looking forward to building this one up

I want to build one :( looks awesome , nice work :)

Sent from my mind using Planet of the Vapes app .

thats really really nice.. great size... perfect for stealth vape and prob one of the best looking hana mod builds ive seen to date.

great work

I have to agree....Maz, that is a very good locking mod dude

Sent From My Galaxy S4

I have one of those exact fascias on the way as well
Looking forward to building this one up

The only prob you have with the facias is that you have to file the buttons down around the edges as they are very tight and where the board sits on the rear apart from that very easy as you only need wires for the output and battery and charge cables so about 6 wires and uses the original buttons on the DNA board for up and down and fire button

The only prob you have with the facias is that you have to file the buttons down around the edges as they are very tight and where the board sits on the rear apart from that very easy as you only need wires for the output and battery and charge cables so about 6 wires and uses the original buttons on the DNA board for up and down and fire button

Oooo .... the one I ordered is diffferent then.
It is this one,

https://www.shapeways.com/model/184...reen-cradle.html?modelId=1848380&materialId=6

Separate tactile switches are required

Oooo .... the one I ordered is diffferent then.
It is this one,

https://www.shapeways.com/model/184...reen-cradle.html?modelId=1848380&materialId=6

Separate tactile switches are required

Yeh that's a differant one I looked at that one too same kind of thing but u use separate buttons I went for the one I did as was more compact and less wiring lol but the one u have ordered is nice too as you can paint that and would look mint once done have fun doing it as I'm looking to make a sx350 with brass and wood next lol so this will go up for sale soon

Beautiful work dude, nice and compact, looks like it sits in the hand well.

Back
Top Bottom