What's new

Workshop pics

Expensive - Yes.
But the OLED and general functionality of it makes it worth while. Whilst the Vamo is a good board, it's not AS good... It would work, it just wouldn't be amazing :P

Also, added a bit more detail to the previous MS paint sketch (I really need to get a pc that can run solid works) :(

My idea.JPG

Last edited:
Also Bob.
If you want me to try and do some proper plans of how you could do a Mechy, let me know :) I have nothing better to do at the moment!

OK the kind of help I need..... I made the pipe bowl and stem today. I can fit battery and 510 connector spring under battery. Wiring isnt a problem but what the hell do I do to cover the battery/make switch?

Bob

first pipe mod.jpg

That all depends on the type of switch etc you are using.
is that with the battery all the way down?

No with battery full down there is about 6mm clearance above it. I have some electrical switches but could make a mechanical switch I guess.

Bob

Well, the MS paint sketch I did last night is a simple mech switch, which could be shrunken down to fit into the pipe mod?

Hi Bob.

Sorry I have not been able to visit yet as I have been up to my eyes with stuff to do.

Anyway top cap... build mushroom shape cap. put 2 nipples at opposing ends on bottom part of stem of the mushroom. cut slots down inside of pipe for afore mentioned nipples to slide down into. then have notches go sideways inside pipe to lock top in place.

I will get up sometime to help honest!

Back
Top Bottom