What's new

Wooden 18650 mod thoughts

babel69

Initiate
I've just made my first diy mod,a 2AA battery box mod with parts from stealthvape. I really fancy having a bash at an 18650 wooden box mod, now , the box itself shouldn't be a problem to me as i'm used to working with wood ,but it's the wiring i'm not totally sure of, i've looked in the mod guide section on here to wire my battery box mod (which is great btw !) but i'm just wondering if there's any difference in the wiring between an AA battery box mod and one with an 18650 battery in it.......any advice or tips to help me on my way would greatly appreciated :anyone:

Same principle for either, I prefer 18650 cuz it is 1 batt, politic center post to pos on battery, outer conn on 510 to neg battery term and throw a switch in and that's really all there is to it, unless you want an led, then you need a resistor. Simple wiring tho

If you get a 1$ flash light it will have a battery pod in it that holds 3aaa battery's, I've used that to works just as well

Thanks.....just as i thought, but it pays to check i suppose! hopefully i can get to the workshop and get fiddling ! if it hasn't blown away in the bloody wind!

Back
Top Bottom