What's new

Why are mods so big....

schlinky

Achiever
.....comparatively?

I mean, there seems to be so much wasted space compared to the size of the board/chip and the battery.

I'm looking at a svd2 which has as much space allocated for the board and buttons in the case as the battery, effectively doubling its height.

When do you think we'll see mods as small as this?
mod.jpg

I'm just worried that vaping in general will get hobbled before we get the chance to see the hardware advance properly.

As much as I hate Apple, they have got a knack for hardware design. I'd love to see someone 'appleize' the mod, really small tolerances, no wasted space and solid construction. Things are still a bit cheap and cheerful at the moment ;)

I'm just worried that vaping in general will get hobbled before we get the chance to see the hardware advance properly.

As much as I hate Apple, they have got a knack for hardware design. I'd love to see someone 'appleize' the mod, really small tolerances, no wasted space and solid construction. Things are still a bit cheap and cheerful at the moment ;)

and propietory charger connectors and high prices? id rather they didnt lol

and propietory charger connectors and high prices? id rather they didnt lol

lol, 'if apple made mods.....'
they'd cost $799
you could only vape 'apple juice'
proprietary 510 connection
you'd need to sync it to your iphone for it to work
and it would collect all your vaping data and send it 'somewhere'.

lol, no I just meant the overall design aesthetic ;)

lol, 'if apple made mods.....'
they'd cost $799
you could only vape 'apple juice'
proprietary 510 connection
you'd need to sync it to your iphone for it to work
and it would collect all your vaping data and send it 'somewhere'.

lol, no I just meant the overall design aesthetic ;)

lol that made me chuckle...and yeah.design only would be alright...wish there was a disclaimer on this forum for if u had had 1 or 5 alcoholic beverages lmao ;)

And the battery life would be crap

yeah but there would be loads of videos on youtube on how to change them and loads of ebay sellers selling crap fake batteries( oh wait that happens now lol)

Not really related - but this thread prompted me to recoil and fill the Spheroid/Piccolo...so thanks :)

If they get much smaller & more streamlined than this they'll slip right out of our hands...

P1010533 (2).JPG

Solid as, small as, reliable as ! Look what's coming...

ClickHandler.ashx

I reckon it's here already.

Back
Top Bottom