What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Who's interested in handmade pewter battery covers?

Stix

Hi I'm trying to get into the vaping business. Who would be interested in handmade hand forged pewter battery covers/case's I should have the first one's available shortly.

Hold fire! :D

Are you a mod maker or a vendor. We got rules ;) and they're not hard to find if you care to look. I am sure you are really nice and all, but follow them. :D THANKS!

Oh and not to be too snarky :) I have moved this out of the POTV Marketplace discussion as it's not about the Marketplace :)

I know the rules and I'm not a vendor or a mod maker just trying to find out if there would be any interest. As I'm testing the water before taking the plunge. I need as much info and help from you guy's as I said in my introduction I'm looking into the vaping business :-)

I know the rules and I'm not a vendor or a mod maker just trying to find out if there would be any interest. As I'm testing the water before taking the plunge. I need as much info and help from you guy's as I said in my introduction I'm looking into the vaping business :-)

Just make sure youre aware of all the rules and regulation when it comes to running an online business of this nature... thats probably the most important thing if I am honest. I have seen so many people endeavor to start up a business in this industry and realize too late that its not an easy way to make money and that because of all the regulations and laws currently in place, it can be quite frustrating, as well as living up to the high standards all ready set forth by well established vendors.

Then research the manufacturers and dont buy cheap shit from unheard of brands. Will save you money and headaches once you open up for business.

In all reality, everything you need to know is on the internet all ready :) Just takes the initiate to search it, find it, and weed out the good advice from the bad.

Back
Top Bottom