What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Who sells coloured battery sleds?f

outlawcox

Postman
Well as the title suggests I am in need of some coloured battery sleds but cant seem to be able to find anyone in the uk selling them. Any help would be appreciated

Well that is a link I'll be saving and adding to my private pages Just ordered a blue 18650 sled @ax that is some colour choice list can see a nice order being placed in the new year

Well that is a link I'll be saving and adding to my private pages Just ordered a blue 18650 sled @ax that is some colour choice list can see a nice order being placed in the new year

Yup, seen the order, it'll be sent out tomorrow. I may have a large stock of Blue dual 18650 sleds.. :P

Yup, seen the order, it'll be sent out tomorrow. I may have a large stock of Blue dual 18650 sleds.. :P

Top man that is awesome I've been putting off the all blue boxes for weeks with the excuse that I couldn't find blue sleds

Back
Top Bottom