What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Which kanthel

they are good.

Yep stealthvape all the way, they really know they're stuff re: vaping and wire and will also give you any advice you require....

+1 stealthvape.
Don't forget your free wire or cotton with the order djdoc
First order dispatched this morning :)

Ordered while drunk last night and thought I'd fucked up , messaged them and Rob replied first thing this morning.

Top customer service :)

Damn beer :mad: haha
Anyone know if what I ordered is suitable and the difference in the two links are?

Thanks in advance

Damn beer :mad: haha
Anyone know if what I ordered is suitable and the difference in the two links are?

Thanks in advance

what mm or awg did you order?

difference looks to me to be the length 5m on one link and 10 25 or 50m on the other link.

as for ordering stuff drunk,better its wire (pretty cheap) than something like a new expensive mod or atty lol

what mm or awg did you order?

difference looks to me to be the length 5m on one link and 10 25 or 50m on the other link.

as for ordering stuff drunk,better its wire (pretty cheap) than something like a new expensive mod or atty lol
.32 28awg

The 5m one is more expensive and says atomizer resistance wire.

Is the spool a1 kanthal ok for coils?

.32 28awg

The 5m one is more expensive and says atomizer resistance wire.

Is the spool a1 kanthal ok for coils?

5m is 2.25,10m is 2.99 as far as i can see.

they are both the same stuff mate so yep what you bought is the correct wire :thumbup:

5m is 2.25,10m is 2.99 as far as i can see.

they are both the same stuff mate so yep what you bought is the correct wire [emoji106]
Hangover brain fart in full effect Fs

Thanks Ned :)

Back
Top Bottom