What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

WHHHHHaaaaaa whhoooo. just got....

itssme

Achiever
WHHHHHaaaaaa whhoooo. just got....after a long wait from China my two new project boxes. These will be my evolution builds from mec's to regulated builds, I haven't built these yet but are my "figuring out my hardwood/brass/knife scales" project. I was going to build one of these boxes with 5x1200mAh C20 cells with a DNA40 board but those cells are on a slooooooow boat. So the first build in these boxes will be 4x18650'3 perm fixed with O/B charging and what I believe is a cloned (Only maybe) DNA 30 board. Not being a fan of silicone/hot glue/epoxy adhesive I shall be using lots of Lexan to make insulators/screen and board mounts. I also aim to mount the tactile switches on rail board rather than gluing them direct into the case. Fek, building is adictive!
SqaxnCs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom