What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Where To start and what to get.

Just looking into what tools I need to get. I think the multi tool in the link I posted is the one, @Seedy posted one but everyone I have looked at on eBay it seems the seller's have massively shit feedback so not sure if I can trust that. How long you had yours seedy? I can't find to much info on if dremel bits will fit them or not and that's the deal breaker as If I get into the building I don't want to throw good money after back if you get my drift :-)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

yes i had my one first then seedy got his, i have used my one for loads of stuff and all the dremel suff fits so no worries, i will go and sort out the link for where i got my one from if that helps

Just looking into what tools I need to get. I think the multi tool in the link I posted is the one, @Seedy posted one but everyone I have looked at on eBay it seems the seller's have massively shit feedback so not sure if I can trust that. How long you had yours seedy? I can't find to much info on if dremel bits will fit them or not and that's the deal breaker as If I get into the building I don't want to throw good money after back if you get my drift :-)

Ive had mine about a month now. Very happy with it and quickly delivered. No problems here at all.

To be honest, I think I've forgotten where I got mine from. It might not have been from ebay. I think I searched and found one a couple of quid cheaper direct from a shop.

Want! :D

breakbystealth, splurge out a wee bit on a decent soldering station as you'll not regret it and it'll last - the OH kept buying cheap sh#te ones for us to use that were a complete and utter waste of money and I finally convinced him to get one of these - haven't regretted it for one minute. It's a little bit more expensive than the bog-standard soldering iron, but so much more useful and causes far less swearing ;)

Cheer mucker I will look at this one, it's going to be an expensive one payday I'm thinking. So much to buy tool wise and that's before I even factor in mixing :-) just ordered some black jack to mix up :-)

Back
Top Bottom