What's new

Where To start and what to get.

breakbystealth

Postman
Morning all, i have been putting a lot of thought into trying my hand at mod building as I would love to be able to build myself a mod and maybe get to the stage where I am able to do the same for others. I dont expect to be building a dna 30 with in a week as i have never tried anything like this before. What im after is a hand with where to start..... What i plan to do is start to build up a collection of tools etc so i can slowly improve. So first of what tools should i be looking to buy and what kinda mod kit should i be looking at. Cheers guys, hope to be able to stop asking questions and start to answer them as i have in other areas of POTV :)

Last edited:
An electric drill,a soldering iron and a visit to stealthvapes website for the basic hardware needed to convert a metal box into a simple device to power your attys.

I was looking for a cheap dremmel style tool, that can be used for a drill could it not? Was looking at soldering irons yesterday, will a cheap one from ebay work or is it better to get a good one.... this is all new to me Chegs

The cheap Dremel style devices all seem to be vastly under-powered(mine is only 22 watt motor)though think Seedy found one that does a good job as it has a decent amount of power.Soldering Irons can be bought cheaply,but as with all electrical items from ebay beware.

I was looking for a cheap dremmel style tool, that can be used for a drill could it not? Was looking at soldering irons yesterday, will a cheap one from ebay work or is it better to get a good one.... this is all new to me Chegs

I've got a dremmel dunno about using it building your own but it punches a hole straight through my drippers when I need to open up the hole. Thats on the first speed also

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Also check Wilkos I don't think the dremmels as expensive as that eBay one mine cost me £20 i think

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Nice one Seedy, I may have to grab one. Do you know if dremel bits will fit this? Also I want to cut the vtr up so I can use different tanks... Did you think that would be up for the job?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom