What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

where to get a mitec 1201?

the drill

Postman
the mitec 1201...
trying to get a decent small high quality low profile switch like this.
looked all over, everyone is either out of stock, in a far away land or want as much for the postage as the switch would cost..

even looked through every link at the top of this forum..

my lost vapes tan plus dna40's switch is crap... already exchanged it once with a really dodgy button and now i have one with a slightly less dodgy one.
it clicks on but if you release the pressure on the switch (as you do once it fires) it cuts out and then as you let go it clicks again...
all my experience in the electronics world (amateur and professional) says that the click is a contact going into place and the other click it the switch disengaging (or am i expecting good quality stuff?)...

These sell well so I would imagine Modmaker.co.uk will have them in stock soon

only a matter of waiting

Have you tried sending him a PM and asking ?

These sell well so I would imagine Modmaker.co.uk will have them in stock soon

only a matter of waiting

Have you tried sending him a PM and asking ?

i requested a back in stock notification, just wondering if anyone else had them.. :D

i requested a back in stock notification, just wondering if anyone else had them.. :D

If these are the 16mm miTEKs, nope, you're buggered no-one has 'em apart from Seedy. Personally I've just dropped to using the 12mm for everything as they're more readily available.

If these are the 16mm miTEKs, nope, you're buggered no-one has 'em apart from Seedy. Personally I've just dropped to using the 12mm for everything as they're more readily available.

these are the 12mm hole ones... i think...

Back
Top Bottom