What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

where to buy new 50w sx330 chip "dna style"

BaDaBooM

Mod Maker
ipv1_1024x1024.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZrZN5dJtVs

Want get my hands on this chip anybody in the uk stock these ??

The sx350 will be 50w this week. Just trying to find out when its released. I'll post a link when they tell me.

No point getting the sx330 50watt as theyre releasing the 100 watt version of that soon apparently. Sx350 is a winner though as you can constantly update it(if they'll make updates past 50 watt).

I've just upgraded mine. The 50W is now avaliable.
It's labelled wrongly on the download page but I can confirm that if you upgrade the SXi software and download the upgrade file, it upgrades it to 50W ;)

Seedy After you upgrade to the 35w file can you upgrade without removing the battery? I've purchased a sx350 chip thats already been upgraded to 35watt but im gonna be using lipo batteries so its a bit of a pain to desolder them to remove them to keep updating the chip.

I've just upgraded mine. The 50W is now avaliable.
It's labelled wrongly on the download page but I can confirm that if you upgrade the SXi software and download the upgrade file, it upgrades it to 50W ;)

Excellent now in kraken zone

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

@Seedy After you upgrade to the 35w file can you upgrade without removing the battery? I've purchased a sx350 chip thats already been upgraded to 35watt but im gonna be using lipo batteries so its a bit of a pain to desolder them to remove them to keep updating the chip.

Sorry, no. The battery has to be removed to upgrade.

Seedy After you upgrade to the 35w file can you upgrade without removing the battery? I've purchased a sx350 chip thats already been upgraded to 35watt but im gonna be using lipo batteries so its a bit of a pain to desolder them to remove them to keep updating the chip.

Can't you use push connectors ?

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom