What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What is a vamo chip max input voltage?

skraggy_uk

Postman
Hi guys, apart from using a pre converted shotgun style VAMO I'm pretty new to mods.

But I have a crazy idea for basically a desktop mod in wood box to keep the Vamo for travelling :)

Question is, what is the max input volts for a VAMO board?

Would I be able to parallel a pair of high Mah 26650s without frying the VAMO board?

Actually now I think about it, I've seen parallel 18650 battery boxes but can you buy parallel 26650 boxes?

Those and a decent high capacity tank should cut down on the number of refill and charge cycles I need to do :)

I'm not looking for a super low sub ohm cloud chaser box just something to really give me a nic hit whenever I need without worrying about batteries too often :)

Could it work?

Cheers all :)

The vamo will work on a parallel and series setup, so 4.2 and 8.4 volts, but you are limited to 5 amps and 1.2 ohm coil.

Hiya Hammy, that is what I hoped for :)

I'm looking for long usage life so that sounds perfect, I'm going to be using 1.8 to 2.2ohm coils at 8-10watts most of the time, add a 6mm tank into the equation and I could be looking at 2 days constant use if using the shotgun vamo when not at home.

I guess I'm looking to build a mega version of the e-huge with all the safety features and a nice wide stable base so the cats don't knock it flying.

Back
Top Bottom