What's new

What are my chances/options?

When you're done, can you do mine, please?
MagLiteCommunity.jpg

For vv you can always go for the 18490 with a kick rather than the 18500 on its own

Sent from my ST26i using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Its a.little device that gose in on top or your battery. Youtube

Evolve kick

Cheers. Aye there is space for that also, maybe in a future build though. For the time being I will be going the simplest of routes :) All good learning curves though, the knowledge is well and truly building bit by bit ;)

Glad to hear it mate think I need to break out the table lathe and dremal after xmas

@Gilliandrea @undeadvape ? Is it really necessary to use a Horn switch, what would the consequences be to utilise the original on off switch? Switch on n vape, switch off n stop vaping, seems simple enough, less chance of the button being pressed in a pocket for instance say?

The top where a disc type thing or putty could be added, would a solid carbon disc be suitable for to house the 501 connector? Shaped and secured in place with the means of being able to remove it when/if needed?

I came across this @Durham it might be of some interest to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Durham You don't need to use a horn switch, as long as the switch can handle up to 3amps (or 3A rated) you will be fine :D

Back
Top Bottom