What's new

Want to build a mod

Lucasporter1337

Postman
Right I've been watching videos of people doing mod builds etc but would be really grateful if one of you experienced bunch could drop me a pm and talk it through with me a bit? Just want to make sure I've got everything I need etc

guy on youtube walks you through the whole thing it`s roughly a two hour vid he usually does he does unreg and chippped mods dna 200 on a few of them

or this guy much shorter

What type of mod do you want to make?

Looking at making a series box, want to put a mod meter on it too, quite like how it reads amps/voltage/wattage etc. Have looked at the wiring diagram and got my head around it the main thing I'm unsure of is what wire to use for it

Looking at making a series box, want to put a mod meter on it too, quite like how it reads amps/voltage/wattage etc. Have looked at the wiring diagram and got my head around it the main thing I'm unsure of is what wire to use for it
I bought same as the above video 16 gauge and thinner 22 gauge for the button and slide switch ect.. If your unsure about any of the parts there's some good info on Modmaker website and there's the Modmaker facebook group or if you email Rick email address will be on the website he's a great guy and will help you with anything

Further Q on this, how good a soldering iron should you get? Do you need any fancy tips on said iron?

And, drilling the holes, can you get a couple of drill bits then hope to file away the iffy bits or is a dremel type thing of more use??

I have a question about box mods, I'm brand new to doing forums and stuff so I had no idea where I should ask this. But I have spent month trying to find a way to cut a 22mm counter sink into a alpinetech g enclosure so that a varitube v2 would sit flush. I have almost all 24mm attys and could not find any black 24 mm 510's. Should I try to go to a Place that has a CNC machine or is there sometype of drillbit I could use if I was very careful? Sorry for the paragraph I just wanted to explain my situation as best as possible.

I have a question about box mods, I'm brand new to doing forums and stuff so I had no idea where I should ask this. But I have spent month trying to find a way to cut a 22mm counter sink into a alpinetech g enclosure so that a varitube v2 would sit flush. I have almost all 24mm attys and could not find any black 24 mm 510's. Should I try to go to a Place that has a CNC machine or is there sometype of drillbit I could use if I was very careful? Sorry for the paragraph I just wanted to explain my situation as best as possible.
I appreciate the link is eBay, but if you take it steady then these will do perfectly

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/1220239868...3D710-134428-41853-0%26rvr_id%3D1271304924403

Back
Top Bottom