Finally finished my SX350 ;-) Routered out some black walnut and cut out an aluminium plate. Fiddled around with the wires, replacing the black wire into the reverse polarity hole and changed the switch. Pretty happy with it, I ran out of time today but there's no way I need 35w on my Taifun GT so tomorrow, I'll get out a kraken and stick a 2 ohm coil on it and up the power. It doesn't take long to get the hang of the gravity control and it make it easier to build only having 1 button so I'm glad I didn't cut more holes. I simply wrapped the wires around the board and taped up in case I change my mind later. Here she is.