What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vtr mod accepting 21mm attys

jhemi

Initiate
So I want my itaste VTR to accept 21mm attys and was wondering what would be the best way to do this?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

You could try grinding down the inside of the retaining ring or remove the ring completely. However any modifications you make will invalidate and warranty,

Yeah I was thinking about grinding them out, I want the aqua to fit with out the adapter thingy, but I tried my buddy's aqua on vtr cranked up to 15 watts and wasnt as satisfied with it as I thought I would be. Oh well

Yeah I was thinking about grinding them out, I want the aqua to fit with out the adapter thingy, but I tried my buddy's aqua on vtr cranked up to 15 watts and wasnt as satisfied with it as I thought I would be. Oh well

Hi mate the aqua probably needed a different wick and wire set up. Set to how you like it.

26 gauge kanthal cotton wicks wide open airflow. Im used to dripping on my mech. I just picked up the VTR nd trying to find a all day good vape on it.

Back
Top Bottom