What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vivi nova u wick 1st attempt

spaglemon

Initiate
made my first ever u wick for my wifes vivi nova tank, working beautifully up to now

Attachments

• photo(9).jpg
    photo(9).jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 192
oxidised 3 times then burnt off 3 loads of pg on it, first effort with mesh wicks though and always open to advice from more experienced vapers

cheers

thanks for the link, i thought about making one like that but didn't think it'd wick fast enough ? didn't know about cutting off the ends at an angle either, thanks for the info

cheers

I had found a video too, but it wasnt explanatory, he made his wick like the one in the link I posted and said it worked great like that.

Is the angle cut to increase the internal surface area at the biggest apertures?

I think its more like a guide for the liquid to cling to and to allow any air to escape... Kind up like putting an inverted cup into water, it just airlocks, but put it at an angle and it fills...?

Dunno to be honest.

I think its more like a guide for the liquid to cling to and to allow any air to escape... Kind up like putting an inverted cup into water, it just airlocks, but put it at an angle and it fills...?

Dunno to be honest.

that makes a lot of sense

cheers

Back
Top Bottom