What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vision Spinner

Jazathome

Postman
ok guys and gals im really really pissed off

ive had my vision spinner less than 3 month and already both of them this week have broken the buttons have pressed in and i havent dropped them once -_- could someone tell me how to open them im hoping i can solder the buttons back but i cant find how to open them

thanks

The silver bit at the top of the battery, will wiggle right off, but you need to be super careful as the wires to the atty connection are flimsy and super tiny. You should be able to reset the button and pop the top back on.

thanks for that i kind of guessed it would but didnt want to risk it if it wasnt the right place for me to pull anyway these are very poorly made and i will be looking into something that will last a bit longer as my 2nd spinner the button has completely fallen of -_- but thanks for the advice :)

thanks for that i kind of guessed it would but didnt want to risk it if it wasnt the right place for me to pull anyway these are very poorly made and i will be looking into something that will last a bit longer as my 2nd spinner the button has completely fallen of -_- but thanks for the advice :)

Dya mind me asking where you got it? I sell them and have never had any problems (unless you bought them from me, In which case I'm flabbergasted :()

Dya mind me asking where you got it? I sell them and have never had any problems (unless you bought them from me, In which case I'm flabbergasted :()

This threads over 16 months old buddy xD

Doubt it was yours

Back
Top Bottom