What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vaping biker 2 desk stand in oak brass leather for @ghopki

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
well good evening my vaping friends

I have tonight version 2 of the vaping biker stand I did for Dean

this one is for a new member @ghopki he has of course very good taste that's why he has come to see me

ready for a journey....

spinning tonight is the DVD eye in the sky

Lt. General Frank Benson: "Never tell a soldier that he does not know the cost..... of war."

LT Steve Watts: "RIFLE RIFLE RIFLE WEAPON AWAY, time of flight 50 seconds"

this film is gripping, truly mesmerizing from start to finish 10/10 I did read that war is politics by other means and as we watch the horrors of war, watch this film to realize the cost of war...

so we need some oak and need to join two pieces

IMG_3614.JPG

the top I needed to cut a square out for the leather skiver

IMG_3612.JPG

polish up some brass rails for the fiddle bars

IMG_3625.JPG

gallery rail fitted waxed up oak stand proper 510s fitted

IMG_3626.JPG

and this gives us

IMG_3631.jpg

WTF !!!!!! sorry couldn't help myself mrs vapesmarter bought some plastic freezer trays best place for them....in the bin

IMG_3628.jpg

that's better leather skiver fitted (not finished it can have gold letters on it if so desired)

IMG_3629.jpg

so there you have it vaping biker II desk stand in oak with a brass fiddle bar, Skiver, 510s

@ghopki your stand is complete and ready to be shipped

whats next vapesmarter hmmm mmm

Frodo the return and Poseidon (which I really like)

if you love my desk stands, mods, cabinets, bags then like them............buy one

Attachments

• IMG_3630.jpg
    IMG_3630.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Nice work as always @vapesmarter. I Like your deskstands Love the Mod you made me i also like your Cabinets and bags, I would rather Buy one than but one though, (see your spelling) Stu.:)

Very nice work, need to have a closer look at those cabinets [emoji48]

Back
Top Bottom