Innokin
What's new

Vapesmarters "Black Friday" making thread showcase thing sale etc

The Electronic Cigarette Company
"ti ti"

is sold and has a new home

"Jesus stu is that it for black Friday"

well, there could be a "sunny, oh shite I missed black Friday......saturday"

"ti ti" does actually mean very small in Vietnamese by the way @Crewella was as always, completely correct

will there be more mods stu?

hmmm yes, a different one, different style, shape, colours, mechs, squonkers, regulated, pipes.......

as different as the stars in the sky and the dawn of each day
Hopefully one day i will have the funds to have you build me a one off mech mod tube that will take 18650 or even a 21700 that is just wild like "Jaws" ....i could try and make my own but your work just makes me look like i have just started school.

Hopefully one day i will have the funds to have you build me a one off mech mod tube that will take 18650 or even a 21700 that is just wild like "Jaws" ....i could try and make my own but your work just makes me look like i have just started school.

I feel a one off collaboration for the one and only MJ. A clay/smarter one off [emoji51][emoji51]

Vape Green
Premier Ecigs

Not at all joe you are a very talented modmaker I don’t see anybody’s work as better or worse than mine it’s all about application and passion in my eye

A person that puts his heart and soul into a mod out classes those huge production runs

View attachment 178692

a bit of sewing going on

meanwhile

View attachment 178691

what.....the...

a while ago I bought a load of stuff from a modmaker that was closing retiring these tubes were in them so I lathed an Alfie button to make a small 18350 stealth vape mech

the mech has a bronze switch with a gilding metal Alfie with a brass tube polished cased in leather

View attachment 178694

View attachment 178695

View attachment 178697

this will fit a 22mm atty only it will have an inline fuse (removable) the lanyard is a bit of fun you can use it like that but it is a mech but the case is designed so you can carry it on your belt

360 degree with added dog

so how much on this WHITE friday

£40 plus delivery

i need to test the mod

but as a one-off oddity cased, bagged, boxed i see it as a nice gift for your nan

i will ask all members who may send me pennies for this mod that it is a mech you need to know how to use them and know about ohms law and battery safety.

next time "Aqua"

"Herne"

or something else

love my mods, then like them, buy one

i will post this in the classies later

Ooo..that looks purdy! :)2

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom