What's new

Vapesmarter has gone all website

Good luck with your website Stu. It looks amazing. :2thumbsup:

I was going to post on your testimonial section but couldn't find a way to do it.

How do Stu! Brilliant site matey.

Nazgul is safe in my hands now and I feel all proud that it features so prominently on your new site. To add a testimonial, do I just post on the required page or send you something over for you to use?

Ooh just spotted something...on the FAQ/testimonial page, there is a missing word in the "But don't just _____ our word for it here is what our customers are saying"

Also, "Vaping Biker" desk-stand made for Dean The Vaping Biker on you tube. the stand was rewied by dean with positive results"...

Yes, I am a bit of a grammar freak. Comes with the job I'm afraid....

Also, "Vaping Biker" desk-stand made for Dean The Vaping Biker on you tube. the stand was rewied by dean with positive results"...

Yes, I am a bit of a grammar freak. Comes with the job I'm afraid....

Not sure on the posting will look into that

Yes grammar I have got to check it over again and again

Looks awesome Stu :cool: I'd miss your threads if you were to leave us plebs behind though :(

im dizlecsic so my grammer is spot on unless someone else is trying to read it :D cracking wedsite old boy :2thumbsup:

Ooh just spotted something...on the FAQ/testimonial page, there is a missing word in the "But don't just _____ our word for it here is what our customers are saying"

I've spell checked it again hate websites hate hate hate:17:

done the testimonials you have to manually add them unlesss you sell your left kidney seeing as I'm quite attached to the aforementioned kidney I didn't want to part with it...

plus it has been a long day I've had a beer, and now I have to find the stairs which I hope haven't moved (I'm a lightweight One beer Jesus):13::14:

Haha! Well done bud, the site is really impressive. Nice to see all the mods looking nice and shiny plus all your other bags and stands.

Back
Top Bottom