What's new

Vapefest POTV charity vape, mod, juice, cabinet Raffle prize !!!

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
Greetings my fine friends!

Vapefest is coming taaa daaa...

Every year people like us go to the site in Shrewsbury to pay homage to the great god of vape.

It is free to enter, free to park and there are lots of stalls and vendors to check out! It’s a great day out for the family with lots of things to see and do.

Plus POTV is going to be there in the POTV tent – what more could you ask for?

If you are a member or if not you can go in, meet the team & chat to people you speak to on here...

But this year, you could walk out with something else something oak like, to store all your vape gear in.

I have asked @junglist @OccultScientist @Rob if they would like a cabinet from me to raffle off over the weekend, all proceeds go to charity the cabinet is FOC from me. All you have to do is buy a ticket even if you don't win the money goes to a good cause – the next recipient for POTVs big charity raffle.

So, shall we begin?

On the DVD is "Stranded" - this is about a man, all he has is a boat and he survives adrift for 119 days at sea with his crew.

So we need some wood:

IMG_3397.jpg

My dovetailing is playing up this week so I'm taking it steady...

IMG_3396.jpg

Spindle mould the edges

IMG_3399.jpg

We have the carcass roughed out

IMG_3398.jpg

Add some shelves

IMG_3402.jpg

Add a glass door parliament hinges and magnet catch knobs etc all in bronze

IMG_3404.jpg

Stain wax sand wax polish

IMG_3434.jpg

brass hooks to wall mount

IMG_3437.jpg

Atty stand with proper 510s removable

IMG_3435.jpg

Complete

IMG_3433.jpg

So for a few pennies, you could have this, it is wall mountable oak mod/juice cabinet....done

It will be on display in the tent so pop in and meet the team and your friends and buy a ticket.

Good luck!

If you love my mods, cabinets, cases, bags, stands, then like them........buy a ticket and win the above!!

Attachments

• IMG_3436.jpg
    IMG_3436.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 99
Very nice gesture and a quality cabinet.... Would love to win that...

I'm all over that. Proper workmanship. Definately buying a couple (or 10) tickets.

Now, haven't you got something else to be getting on with?

Greetings my fine friends!

Vapefest is coming taaa daaa...

Every year people like us go to the site in Shrewsbury to pay homage to the great god of vape.

It is free to enter, free to park and there are lots of stalls and vendors to check out! It’s a great day out for the family with lots of things to see and do.

Plus POTV is going to be there in the POTV tent – what more could you ask for?

If you are a member or if not you can go in, meet the team & chat to people you speak to on here...

But this year, you could walk out with something else something oak like, to store all your vape gear in.

I have asked @junglist @OccultScientist @Rob if they would like a cabinet from me to raffle off over the weekend, all proceeds go to charity the cabinet is FOC from me. All you have to do is buy a ticket even if you don't win the money goes to a good cause – the next recipient for POTVs big charity raffle.

So, shall we begin?

On the DVD is "Stranded" - this is about a man, all he has is a boat and he survives adrift for 119 days at sea with his crew.

So we need some wood:

View attachment 133322

My dovetailing is playing up this week so I'm taking it steady...

View attachment 133321

Spindle mould the edges

View attachment 133324

We have the carcass roughed out

View attachment 133323

Add some shelves

View attachment 133325

Add a glass door parliament hinges and magnet catch knobs etc all in bronze

View attachment 133326

Stain wax sand wax polish

View attachment 133328

brass hooks to wall mount

View attachment 133331

Atty stand with proper 510s removable

View attachment 133329

Complete

View attachment 133327

So for a few pennies, you could have this, it is wall mountable oak mod/juice cabinet....done

It will be on display in the tent so pop in and meet the team and your friends and buy a ticket.

Good luck!

If you love my mods, cabinets, cases, bags, stands, then like them........buy a ticket and win the above!!

Nice one mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooh! wasn't going to Vapefest, and only noticed this cos @junglist fucked up :18:
and now I am gonna buy some tickets, cos it is irresistible.
Thanks @vapesmarter and thanks @junglist for being the greatest fuckup ever. (I mean greatest as in "best")

Back
Top Bottom