What's new

Vape Fest Give Away sterling silver squonker mod "Fluke" for POTV

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
its been one of those days today

3 mods I've been working on one is close but nope it's not up to scratch so..... hammer time the other is halfway and the last is done

"Fluke"

DVD?

"Darkest Hour"

King George VI: How do you manage drinking during the day?

Winston Churchill: Practice.

so heres the deal fluke is to be given away in the potv tent it will be in a small display case the details of this will be sorted by @Rob @junglist and alike

every year we go to vapefest last year I gave away a cabinet this year as a thankyou to POTV and you lot I will give away a mod

"fluke" is a 18650 single battery squonker with a switchfet fitted it will come to you boxed and bagged if you win it the mod is green black with about 8 colours the top plate is solid sterling silver not plated not pretend solid hallmarked the real deal

cost wise to you well over £250 I would imagine

exclusive wise yes very seen many precious metal mods about?

here are some rushed pictures I will do some more very soon

IMG_5527.jpg

IMG_5528.jpg

the mod is angled cut, there some inclusions in the wood which I have left as I like them

IMG_5530.jpg

IMG_5532.jpg

it will take any 18mm bottle of any length

IMG_5534.jpg

the battery and switch are stainless steel

IMG_5535.jpg

so go to vapefest come to the POTV tent say hi you could be walking home with a sterling silver squonker

coming soon

tangerine dream?

sahara?

as

always

love my mods, cabinets bags, cases, then like them follow me and....... buy one

What a beauty, so glad the boss has ok'd me to go on the Saturday this year, hope you have a chance of winning on the Saturday?
And yes, she wears the trousers [emoji23]

:omg: that’s lovely the greens in that are beautiful stu :love: there is going to be one very very happy ape at the end of vapefest :)

Wow. Not going myself, but that is a special giveaway. Good luck to all who go.

Oh man, that is fecking gorgeous [emoji15][emoji7] damn you continually empty wallet. [emoji24]

Back
Top Bottom