What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape-Boy Model 1500 - Custom iTaste VTR Mod

bongmaster

Postman
not sure if this is the right place for this post but seems to be..

I Modded an iTaste VTR to resemble a Fallout Pip-Boy. All original electronics apart from the 510 which was swapped out since the spinning one is a load of garbage and doesn't work..

vape-boy_VTR.jpg

Painted using acrylics and details sculpted on using sugru for the ribs and card for the plate. and screw heads glued on. All sealed in with acrylic based matte lacquer.

will be sold at some point when i decide how.

BngMan.

thats a nice job never realy liked the look of the vtr but i do like this one

thats a nice job never realy liked the look of the vtr but i do like this one

its the 1st of 2 modifications i'm doing to a couple of VTRs i have :) next will be posted as soon as i can find where i put my materials X3

i have safe places like that as well i know i have a sheet of 4mm acrylic somewhere.
looking forward to seeing the next one

its the 1st of 2 modifications i'm doing to a couple of VTRs i have :) next will be posted as soon as i can find where i put my materials X3

Wow man so jealous I'm a extremely big fan of fallout how did u make this and how did it cost to make Thanks mick

bongmaster if you want to sell mods you have altered /made then apply for mod maker status etc and then post on classies after this is granted. .. am sure you will get some interest.

bongmaster if you want to sell mods you have altered /made then apply for mod maker status etc and then post on classies after this is granted. .. am sure you will get some interest.

thats if i decide to sell on here ;) im still thinking on it X3, but thanks for the heads up i'll take it under advisement :)

Wow man so jealous I'm a extremely big fan of fallout how did u make this and how did it cost to make Thanks mick

I stripped down the the VTR and sanded the body smooth. then prepped for the new 510 before applying details and painting. labels were made in photoshop and paint used was acrylic, all sealed in with acrylic lacquer. then guts were put back in along with new 510.

cost unknown since i had all the materials already.

Back
Top Bottom