What's new

Vamo Walnut Burl Mod

adjam1972

Mod Maker
A little project I decided to do with my old broken Vamo V2.

Vamo 510 threads were shot so decided to strip it down and put it to good use. Fitted a varitube 510 instead of the original knackered one and it's working a charm.

Stripped ready for assembly

1409597214228.jpg

Finished article

1409597259661.jpg
1409597299098.jpg

Sent by carrier pigeon from the edge of a babble abyss

Last edited:
That's really nice. Much more pocket friendly than the long tube. Good work indeed.

That's really nice. Much more pocket friendly than the long tube. Good work indeed.

It's more of a sitting on the mantle piece mod really. Fancied something that would look a bit more ornamental for a evening vape..

Howdy, gorgeous work there!
Have to ask, where did you get the drip tip on it?? And, is the drip tip any actual use?

Sent from my X10i using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Wow, very nice work considering the Vamo base. The Vamo is imo an ugly piece of shit yet with the addition of wood, looks awesome.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Howdy, gorgeous work there!
Have to ask, where did you get the drip tip on it?? And, is the drip tip any actual use?

Sent from my X10i using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Drip tip was from Gary Dibley's stall at Vapefest but it's one of siam mods. You can get them at pink mule. And yes they are absolutely stunning to use.

Wow, very nice work considering the Vamo base. The Vamo is imo an ugly piece of shit yet with the addition of wood, looks awesome.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Cheers. The vamo was my first ever mod and had been carbon wrapped until I decided to do the stumpy conversion.

Back
Top Bottom