What's new

Twin 21700 battery sled

Mr Ripple

Legend
No point putting this in the wanted section as no one is going to have one.
I'm tight for space and looking for a twin 21700 sled that can fit in a mod but I've only got 75mm tall gap.
Not having much luck finding anything less than 80mm.
Anyone?

I've had a quick scout around but I think you'll have trouble sourcing one at 75mm mate. You've got 70mm for the cell, maybe 1½mm for each contact and that only leaves you with 1mm each end for the body, even if could find one at 75mm it'd be fragile as fuck. I'll try looking a bit deeper though

Still unable to find anything suitable. Maybe you could have one printed?
I've actually made a cut and shut.
Basically cut a section out of the middle and rejoined it with solvent cement and mounted it with solvent cement on to a thin sheet of perspex.
It's strong enough but for it to fit I've had to remove the sides but im not happy with it.
I've got a twin 18650 sled from another mod which is 71mm long so know it's possible.

I've actually made a cut and shut.
Basically cut a section out of the middle and rejoined it with solvent cement and mounted it with solvent cement on to a thin sheet of perspex.
It's strong enough but for it to fit I've had to remove the sides but im not happy with it.
I've got a twin 18650 sled from another mod which is 71mm long so know it's possible.
I'm pleased that you've found a solution and I'd love to see it when you've finished and you're happy with it. [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom