What's new

To Mod or not to Mod?

Lord Grim

Veteran
Ok, so I have dabbled a bit with mods, nothing that's going to set the world on fire, just a couple of USB passthroughs and a AAA rechargeable box or two. I've been thinking it's time to take the plunge and build a VV, so had a look at the instruction on here. It all looks relatively simple if you follow the instruction, but having priced it up, it's only going to come in a couple of quid cheaper than a VV gripper. So my question is: Other than the personal satisfaction of walking around vaping from your own mod, are there any benefits to it? Cos to be honest, I'm tempted to just get a prebuilt, pretested one that also tests resistance, remaining batt life etc for similar money and less stress. Any thoughts anyone?

I am one of those people, if I put it together, than I could probably fix it myself. In the long run, it will save you some money, especially if you search for bargains for the bits you need, like on EBAY or similar sites.
Because if it breaks, you just have to pay the cost for the bit you need, prebuilts... you'll end up having to pay to replace the entire thing.
For me, life is a big learning experience, my personal opinion, I would rather learn and build it myself, than spend the money. BUT there are some good mods out there that are just as cheap all ready built.

It comes down to what you want to do though :)

Yeah, to be honest, I think I'm going to have to build it even if only so I can say that I have, and as you said, to understand how. Watch this space....

Can't wait!! I love watching people progress through something new :D

Back
Top Bottom