What's new

Titanium Wire Feedback

To bloody cloak and dagger, that sod doesn't need any encouragement ;)

I'm still using the same nova head and ukva with the first Ti coils I made. The nova just keeps on plodding along but the resistance on the ukva coil goes up and down however seems to be getting more stable the more its used. I've been using a dct pretty exclusively for the last couple of weeks so they've not been getting as much use as I'd like but I'm back on the Ti now which is why it's in my mind again.

I also found out that if you pinch out a burning titanium wire you get a remarkably round 1mm hole in both finger and thumb a few days later :D

I didn't anneal the wire I used for the nova head but I've got pretty nimble fingers. I found you can wrap it round the wick and just hold it in place. Use an extra inch on each end of the wire to pull it into position and trim the wires afterwards.

Yeah it does leave a nice hole in ya fingers :) yeah I usually cut an extra bit for winding the novas, otherwise it's a bugger to get through the Atty body. Only on the third one in the nova, only had one pop. Both my ce4's have cracked tanks so there dead. Although I'm using the heads in the nova.

Back
Top Bottom