What's new

The Winner of "flat-top" prize revealed for @kockeyedkitty

oner the moon for you there @kockeyedkitty a deserving winner. Work like that should create a stir in your local vape community

Oh you ain't lying bout that!! Hoping it strums up some biz for Stu too!! Already shared his instagram video on my local vape Facebook group too. I share a lot of his stuff on my Facebook in hopes of him getting more business. And to show off his beautiful work. I'm still in shock I won lol thank you so much!!!

Oh you ain't lying bout that!! Hoping it strums up some biz for Stu too!! Already shared his instagram video on my local vape Facebook group too. I share a lot of his stuff on my Facebook in hopes of him getting more business. And to show off his beautiful work. I'm still in shock I won lol thank you so much!!!
you can strut your stuff and be 'the funky pipe lady'........all shall know you and be in awe

you can strut your stuff and be 'the funky pipe lady'........all shall know you and be in awe

I used to be the funky pipe lady before too lol. I used to smoke a pipe LOL
My aunty got me smoking a pipe tryin to get me off the smokes. Cause you're not supposed to inhale pipe smoke

But I did lol

Back
Top Bottom