What's new

The Lost Mods

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that took time out of there day to look at my pictures, and that I truly appreciate all the comments. Its never too late to make positive changes, and your feedback really has really helped encourage me to keep going and continue improving my outlook.

I've dusted off my biggest unfinished project today and will be finishing that over the coming weeks, and even starting a new one too. :)

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that took time out of there day to look at my pictures, and that I truly appreciate all the comments. Its never too late to make positive changes, and your feedback really has really helped encourage me to keep going and continue improving my outlook.

I've dusted off my biggest unfinished project today and will be finishing that over the coming weeks, and even starting a new one too. :)
Great news mate, you definitely have a talent there so be a shame not to use it, keep up the great work and look forward to seeing your next creation :2thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing more. Will be watching with interest.

@Loco Some lovely looking pieces you are making there! If you are having any doubts as to the design or quality of what you are making I think you might have found an appreciative audience here so try putting one up for sale and you might be surprised! Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom