What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

"Taxus" the return dna75 18650 stabwood mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
about 12 months ago when the world still used black and white screens I made "taxus" well its come back to me for a service and a new screen

DVD?

no podcast

S-town

"You know what it’s like to get a song stuck in your head, where it’s just playing over and over and you just can’t get it out of there, even if it’s a terrible song? That’s what happened to him. Every day he would replay the eventualities of climate change, and resource depletion, and economic collapse. He couldn’t get them out of his head. So ‘Church,’ according to Tyler, morphed into what was essentially an elaborate form of cutting that helped John to relieve his mental anguish."

the screen had gone nuts the mod had tens of thousands of puffs put through it so I have replaced the screen and he's going back out plus I have given him a polish

alfIMG_8498.jpg

alfIMG_8499.jpg

in the paw 360 degree

it goes to show the DNA mods are cracking bits of kit

love my mods then like them buy one...........

Goes to show the aftercare guarantee @vapesmarter . Not many offer this level of service. Good on you Stu for 5* customer service.
Lovely mod by the way [emoji16]

Goes to show the aftercare guarantee @vapesmarter . Not many offer this level of service. Good on you Stu for 5* customer service.
Lovely mod by the way [emoji16]

I've had 4 mods back for service lately a lot of people would find this a chore a terrible situation

"oh no the mods broken"

"shit mod mate"

"naa my smok I dropped from a plane over Spain it still works etc"

but let's face it mods break nothing lasts forever that's where we get into the screws on the faceplate business if you can't get into the mod if it's sealed then you cant service it and boards will fail attys collapse, batteries vent, so I make a mod so it can be serviced or upgraded.

for me though the interesting thing is if they fail I need to know why and improve that area

so aftercare is more important to me than the original sale

the most puffs I've seen is a dna75 with 320 thousand puffs the board, in the end, gave up so he had a new board and it's still going

[emoji50]320k puffs. Thing must never have been out of his mouth [emoji16]. Still, some testament to Evolve boards & your mods [emoji106]

Just goes to show how good your mods are Stu the owner of Taxus has had a lot of use yet it still looks brand new good on you Stu .
For a great service too..............:2thumbsup:...................

Thank you, I know a thing or two about yews and botany in general.
I'd think the stabilisation process would neutralise most of the alkaloids of yew wood, which in any case are concentrated in the bark and seeds, but I get your point, better to be safe than sorry, after all most of us keep mods in our hands for a good part of the day :) Pity though, it is a very beautiful wood.

Thank you, I know a thing or two about yews and botany in general.
I'd think the stabilisation process would neutralise most of the alkaloids of yew wood, which in any case are concentrated in the bark and seeds, but I get your point, better to be safe than sorry, after all most of us keep mods in our hands for a good part of the day :) Pity though, it is a very beautiful wood.

Unfortunately you can’t stabilise the stuff the wood is to hard to dense it’s lovely wood I have used it many times but it very hard on the Machinery being so hard

Back
Top Bottom