What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SX350 news

RicModMaker

Vendor
It looks like the new update will have some nice new features included.
They've fixed the no atty message from saying 2.5 to saying Check Atimizer.
It also looks like there will be a new menu option to rotate the display to either Left, Right or Auto. I'm assuming the Auto option will use the gravity sensor.
Not forgetting, they are upping the power too.

sx350-1.jpg sx350-2.jpg

Seedy you chunt, stop tempting me!
Had a go on one at vf, loved it... and more power..
I'm actually enjoying Vaping a 0.54 ohm build on the mech.. I've missed flavour and didn't realise it. Thank God ZT only had 12mg Chirichauhuahuah, as I blame him!

Seedy you chunt, stop tempting me!
Had a go on one at vf, loved it... and more power..
I'm actually enjoying Vaping a 0.54 ohm build on the mech.. I've missed flavour and didn't realise it. Thank God ZT only had 12mg Chirichauhuahuah, as I blame him!

I absolutely love .6 on a mech. Lovely.

Do these come with the up/down connections already fitted now, or do you still have to DIY it?

Was quite strange actually as I forgot I'd built the soldado higher... put it on an ohm meter and thought "there's another 0 missing their somewhere" :P

Out of interest mate, you had any experience with the Veritas? I'm finding it really hard to build.

Out of interest mate, you had any experience with the Veritas? I'm finding it really hard to build.

Never built, just looked it up, doesn't look too bad, start then off as verticals then bend then into the centre. So the coils look like an upside down v from the side.

Never built, just looked it up, doesn't look too bad, start then off as verticals then bend then into the centre. So the coils look like an upside down v from the side.

Yeah I thought it would be really easy as well, until I got one in my hands...

Really annoying as well, considering it has better flavour than the magma imo.

Back
Top Bottom