What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Subox Mini Car Cup Holder.

hazard93

Achiever
Hey folks.

Been a while since I come here! I'm one the search for someone that does 3D printing, or has any recommendations on the current market.

When driving I like to take my little Subox Mini setup out, due to the size etc. My car has no cup holders so I purchased a 3D printed one, and that's the easiest place to put the Subox when not in use. The problem is, the holder is just the template, so the mod literally topless over all the time.

Is it possible someone could do the cup holder fitment, with cut outs for the Subox plus a few holes for batteries, vape bottle etc?

If there is, I'll grab the dimensions later for you, also if I could get a quote. :)

As previously stated, there may be someone who knows where to buy them already, but right now I'm coming up with no results from the UK.

im only printing in PLA at the mo but if you upload to 3dhubs you can get it printed by someone localish to you

Back
Top Bottom