What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Stu, now what do i do

Jd_

Achiever
Ok, so i got this far, lol
20210526_212955.jpg

I got most of it, all i need now is the pipe piece :-)

I need a board that puts out 20 watts tho, not a mech. It doesnt have to be adjustable

Can a clickfet be set to 20 watts or is it just a semi mech?

they are not regulated

but you don't need regulation you need a high ohm coil build and a longer stem to get a cool more restrictive draw, pipes work differently than a mod

They dont make any sort of hybrid that just puts out 20 watts? With all these pods they must.
Its always going to b a 1.0 ohm coil, btw

(Also, of course i was half joking, some drip tips from fasttech showed up is all)

They r as comfortable to use on a regular mod as a pipe mod
20210527_143416.jpg

Last edited:
They dont make any sort of hybrid that just puts out 20 watts? With all these pods they must.
Its always going to b a 1.0 ohm coil, btw

(Also, of course i was half joking, some drip tips from fasttech showed up is all)

They r as comfortable to use on a regular mod as a pipe mod
View attachment 247720
Ohms law says that even on a mech mod 1 ohm is going to be less than 20w.

Ohms law says that even on a mech mod 1 ohm is going to be less than 20w.
Yeah, no kidding, thats why i need a chip with a boost cicuit to put out 20 watts continuous. I tried running 15 watts thru it, it was weak

I'm with you @Jd_ , I want regulated too. I don't want to have to keep taking 3 batteries out with me all the time to swop in when the voltage drops. :(

I could use the vaporesso .6 or .8 ohm coils, but there isnt a tank worth sh*t to put em in.

Cmon china, r u asleep at the wheel?
Wotofo? They r your coils too, no tank?
And for god sakes voopoo, just because u put a mtl drip tip on your pod doesnt mean u need to make it 2ml. Thats just silly

In fact that goes for all mtl tanks. Just because some ppl like the small 2ml tanks, the loose mtl'ers go thru as much juice as a dtl, and we dont like having to fill our 24 mm mtl tanks (the few that exist) every 20 minutes. And if anyone is watching, please more 24mm mtl lung tanks with 4ml capacity

So far the abyss boro for the gtx coils is the only really decent tank to use vaporesso coils in. That should embarass u vaporesso. U made new pods, none of em are cross compatible with your other device. If u made a 510 base for them, your pods and coils can be used on ther devices. And isnt it about time for a removable drip tip (i.e. a hole) or at least a few better options? The px80 pods especially since the new pods arent compatibe.

@Vaporesso
@WotofoOfficial
@VOOPOO
@dovpo_hannah

(Dovpo, please msg me about your gtx/pnp bridge as well, i would like to discuss a few things, such as a few after accesories which i think would be big sellers. And a few technical questions)

For instance, i would love a leather battery cover instead of the pastic, or even a carbon fiber.
Also a silicon sleeve of some sort might be good because of the weight of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom