What's new

Stabwood resin lipo

He was very vague and didn’t comment on anything about the design just said it will be 3-4 weeks as he is busy. Guess I will just wait and see
I'm sure he will get back to you as soon as he can, he's a busy man of late.

This is probably a dumb question Chris - but why a lipo mod?

What am I missing?
No dumb questions here my friend. Gives me the option to vape at higher watts with no battery sag. Plus they are the only mods that can fit 35-40mm tanks. I have a HOGDNA that will fit a 41. With working from home for so long I prefer bigger tanks I don’t have to constantly fill. Plus I like the look and mist lipo mods are built custom. I have a couple of frank n boxes and one made from a company in the uk which is in my profile pic. Laser engraved terminator

Oh, geez, u already have one of his new 100c's? I cease to feel sorry for u, queue it up, lol
It’s a beautiful mod. Mine is Osiris it’s a bit like marmite. Jessica is mine and also Ramirez. You can see I like the big mods lol

Need to get my posts up so I can access the classifieds. Got money burning a hole in my pocket with nothing to spend it on. The market is dry for what I am after

Looking forward for Stu to get back to me. I won’t hassle him I will patiently wait until I get to the top of the que

As long as he doesnt think the final product isnt a bad idea i dont see why he wouldnt. He wont compromise quality.

(Believe me, ive asked him about a few bad ideas now, lol, i trust his judgement tho)
Yeah he is absolute solid and his after service is second to none. I just enjoy the whole package from design to box to even the picture of Alfie. After having at least 6 mods off him he knows what I’m after by now I’m sure

Back
Top Bottom