What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Stabwood resin lipo

Chris poynton

Postman
Does anyone know a mod maker in the uk that can make a stabwood resin lipo mod similar to what def mod makes? They are out of stock for 4 weeks and im inpatient lol

I have had quite a few mods from Stu now, I reckon 6 or 7 and have asked him but I’m a pain in the arse lol

If Stu is watching and willing to make something like this I would welcome it but I think I have pestered him too much

As long as he doesnt think the final product isnt a bad idea i dont see why he wouldnt. He wont compromise quality.

(Believe me, ive asked him about a few bad ideas now, lol, i trust his judgement tho)

I’ll try messaging him again I think he is busy. He hasn’t replied so I’m not sure what he thinks about it. Appreciate all the responses that’s why I love the vape community! Made some good mates through it. He hasn’t done me wrong yet to be fair. Loving my new dna100c. Will keep you updated!

He was very vague and didn’t comment on anything about the design just said it will be 3-4 weeks as he is busy. Guess I will just wait and see

I’ll try messaging him again I think he is busy. He hasn’t replied so I’m not sure what he thinks about it. Appreciate all the responses that’s why I love the vape community! Made some good mates through it. He hasn’t done me wrong yet to be fair. Loving my new dna100c. Will keep you updated!
Oh, geez, u already have one of his new 100c's? I cease to feel sorry for u, queue it up, lol

Back
Top Bottom