What's new

stabwood progression video "Sorrow"

Looks stunning. Got to ask you Stu what's the finish on the stabwood, is it some sort of clear coat glaze or lacquer you use. The reflection is amazing. I have a couple of stabwoods and I can't get a polish on them like that. [emoji16]

Looks stunning. Got to ask you Stu what's the finish on the stabwood, is it some sort of clear coat glaze or lacquer you use. The reflection is amazing. I have a couple of stabwoods and I can't get a polish on them like that. [emoji16]

I did in the early days use a lacquer but now I polish the block

“Sorrow” is a layered resin bock so different layers at different time with different colours

thankyou

but with Christmas looming there will be another mod to come

it's rather special

"Melchior"

but I need the brainiest ape to work out why it is called that "cough" "cough" ......... @Crewella
Blimey .......... :8:

You're clearly being a gent and choosing to ignore my blonde moments ........ :10:

I'll give it a go ..... Melchior was the Magus who brought the gift of gold, but he was also said to be the oldest .... is it something to do with time? There was a wonderful Swiss clock/robot called Melchior ....... so ......... something to do with a gold watch?

Just when I think you've peaked, you manage to pull off another stunner. Excellent work once again.

Gold Frankincense and myrrh. The 3 sage that gave.

Blimey .......... :8:

You're clearly being a gent and choosing to ignore my blonde moments ........ :10:

I'll give it a go ..... Melchior was the Magus who brought the gift of gold, but he was also said to be the oldest .... is it something to do with time? There was a wonderful Swiss clock/robot called Melchior ....... so ......... something to do with a gold watch?

..... and if it isn't ..... it sodding well ought to be!! :P

Well done we got the basic thing yes it’s christmas and Melchior took the gift of gold to Bethlehem but alas he didn’t have a robot (no Woolworths back then)

So gold is involved in this mod but not in a way you would expect

Well done we got the basic thing yes it’s christmas and Melchior took the gift of gold to Bethlehem but alas he didn’t have a robot (no Woolworths back then)

So gold is involved in this mod but not in a way you would expect
Ooooooooh ......... I love a bit of gold, me ....... can't wait! :2thumbsup:

:drool: Ooooooooooooo that’s beautiful stu time to change my y fronts :love:

Back
Top Bottom