Stabwood block progression video “September” a mod for gitchy

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@Gitchy sent me a message

He wants a mod in March time so I’ve done a block anyway

“September”

A lot of emotions in this block not sure why

Plus there is more blue in there somewhere

Wow mate. That's nicer than I could have imagined. Got me a wee bit emotional here.

Just wanted to put up a wee pic of a place that's special to me that the colours in the block remind me of. There are parts of the sand that have a lot of wee bits of sea coal and mussel shells washed up so it's almost like one of the black sand beaches in the canaries. A few hundred yards down it's a normal yellow sand beach.

44828623_2380306431985987_7213982951842528678_n.jpg

Just wanted to put up a wee pic of a place that's special to me that the colours in the block remind me of. There are parts of the sand that have a lot of wee bits of sea coal and mussel shells washed up so it's almost like one of the black sand beaches in the canaries. A few hundred yards down it's a normal yellow sand beach.

View attachment 186895

just looked at this on a bigger screen its beautiful

I have a calling to go to water every so often for months and years it doesn't happen, then I wake up and I can feel it almost hear the waves crashing I'm not talking about tourist places parasols and beach towels hot and humid I mean empty remote beaches, I kitesurfed for a long time, big sails and small boards the power of the wind was incredible....as I look at this picture im back there sitting waiting for the wind to pick up but time has caught up and now I have memories of less stressful times waiting for the wind on an empty beach.......

just looked at this on a bigger screen its beautiful

I have a calling to go to water every so often for months and years it doesn't happen, then I wake up and I can feel it almost hear the waves crashing I'm not talking about tourist places parasols and beach towels hot and humid I mean empty remote beaches, I kitesurfed for a long time, big sails and small boards the power of the wind was incredible....as I look at this picture im back there sitting waiting for the wind to pick up but time has caught up and now I have memories of less stressful times waiting for the wind on an empty beach.......

Funnily enough this is a big kite surfing beach. There are always a few folk in the water every time I go down.

The beach is just outside the village I grew up in and has always been my go to place when stressed or wound up. I still live a 20 min drive away and go down a lot when I get a chance.

Here's a pic of the same beach with some surfers and a nice view of Edinburgh in the background.
visitscotland_30602489692_1721818670.jpg

That is a really nice looking block there Stu love the blues in it really looking forward to seeing it finished @Gitchy is going to be one lucky ape being able to own this mod..........:2thumbsup:..........

Back
Top Bottom