What's new

ss rope wick

Cool, I sent you two sizes, 1.5 and 2mm, so it would be the 1.5, with each I sent size, I sent one 7x7 and one 7x19 cable, but they weren't labelled when I received them, so I don't know which is which to be honest.

Cheers Mate, it was the 1.5ml I needed to know, Ive no Idea if it was the 7.7 or 7x19, but I have read 7x7 is better. which ever it is its working a treat mate
really appreciated them to try. I will defo be ordering a mtr :)

This stuff seems really good, might have to try it on my aga t as I'm really quite poor at making ss wicks.
Whereabouts are you getting it from and what size would be best for an aga t+?
Cheers

Just as a strong warning, for anyone reading this who doesn't know, if you pick up your wire cable from a non-vape related place, get the stainless steel wire cable, not the galvanized wire cable, or you'll die of rabies or something.

Just as a strong warning, for anyone reading this who doesn't know, if you pick up your wire cable from a non-vape related place, get the stainless steel wire cable, not the galvanized wire cable, or you'll die of rabies or something.

might be my last post as im foaming at the mouth as i type, yip get 2mm Senor 7x7, 1.5 will be a little thin for the Aga, and I have read a tip for cutting it good side cutters and mask off where you are going to cut so no frays :)

been a hr or so now and im amazed how good it is

Right, I'm off out to the shed to pilfer the boys brake cables!

Looks good, will have to get some on order, might go for the 2.5mm for my aga-T.

A stupid question

After boiling my cable and torching the thing till it turned white,I am looking at the cable and it looks like its all rusty,is this right.This is what I got from eBay
3F86C065-D069-4663-9AE7-290A043CE42A-22478-00000A71B96994B2.jpg

Hope the picture works

Saying that stainless mesh goes a sort of brownie colour after annealing.

Back
Top Bottom